Advertise on Curves Welcome
Currently, we offer advertising opportunities on our blog post pages that include a 250 x 250 ad for Placement A position (top spot) and Placement B position (below A position) along the sidebar. The positions are sold in 4 week blocks. Placement A ad cost is $60 for a 4 week block and Placement B ad cost is $50 for a 4 week block.
If this is of interest, please email Suzie Carr at suzie [at] curveswelcome [dot] com.
Guest Blog on Curves Welcome
At Curveswelcome.com, we’re interested in publishing topics that our readers will care about reading, which includes things like health and wellness, fitness, how-to’s, motivational, and generally feel-good articles that help our readers live their best lives.
We also look for the following:
- High-quality writing.
- Original posts. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Article reflects the writing style/tone of the Curveswelcome.com Blog. Our goal is to be a voice of reason, care, empathy, humor when appropriate, and helpful.
- Proper attribution of any sources used.
- No more than one link to your company’s website.
- Link to at least 1 other Curveswelcome.com blog post in your piece.
What We Won’t Accept
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Submissions must meet the Curveswelcome.com blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published. Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog or any other online forum afterward.
- The Curveswelcome.com blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- We reserve the right to include calls-to-action to Curveswelcome.com content, including but not limited to email newsletters, books, and other downloadable content.
How to Submit a Guest Blogging Post
Step 1: Format your post appropriately.
- Articles should fall in the 500 – 1,500 word range.
- Paragraphs should be no more than three to five sentences long and formatted using H2s, H3s, and H4s, when appropriate.
- Add bulleted lists to help break up dense copy chunks.
- Include an image and cite the image source as: “Image source” and hyperlink that text with the page you found the image on.
Step 2: Submit your pitch of finished blog post to suzie [at] curveswelcome [dot] com with the following:
- Formatted subject line: “Guest Blog Submission: [Tentative Title of Post]”
- Your completed post in a Google Document with editing permissions turned on for “anyone with the link.”
- Include an image for the blog post and make sure it is compressed and add it into the Google Document, and provide proper attribution below each image (e.g., Image source).
- Short author bio, headshot, and any links to your LinkedIn or Twitter accounts you’d like linked.
- If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know.
Our rate guidelines:
- Our rate for guest blog posts is $50 for up to 2 external links. Additional links for article longer than 1,500 words are an additional $15.00.
- Rates are non-negotiable.
- We require pre-payment for each guest post. Once approved by our blogging team, we will send you an email to let you know of its approval and an invoice. We will publish the blog post once payment via paypal has been made.
- Pre-payment is non-negotiable.
- Once payment via paypal is received, your guest post will be published within 24 hours.