We all want things in life. I don’t know about you, but sometimes I feel greedy in wanting things. I guess this stems from a past of telling myself that I should be grateful for what I have today, and that to want more negates this gratitude.
That’s not a healthy way of viewing life.
‘I want’ to change this.
To get started, I’m making a list of all the positives that come from wanting more in life:
To want is to:
- pursue goals
- enlighten the spirit with positive focus
- be grateful for those things in life we can achieve with a little patience and determination
- offer hope
- enjoy the dynamic nature of our human spirit
And, to further cement my good vibe on want and desires…
and in the spirit of my ten day challenge…
I am going to have some fun in sharing 7 things I want.
1. To travel the world in search of stories.
2. To have balance every day.
3. To be healthy until the day I die.
4. A winter home in the tropics and a summer home in the mountains.
5. For one of my books to become a full length movie.
6. To be in a position to philanthropically invest in other’s dreams.
7. To sit in the audience of The Ellen Show.
What about you? What do you want?
Wishing you the best,