When I think of my top things to love, I could go on for a long time. When love exists, even a gray, rainy day can feel like the most blissful gift in the world.
Today is day nine of my ten day “you” challenge…and guess what’s on topic?
Here are my top 9 loves:
1. I love my family.
2. Walking my dogs in the still of the morning.
4. I love to listen to birds chirping. It’s the sweetest sound at 3 am.
5. The smell of the ocean.
6. Working out. To do Insanity and Turbofire at 4 am, I have to love exercise.
7. I love singing “I’m Yours” and “Alleluia” when I’m cooking.
8. Of course anyone who has read my books knows how much I love sangria!
9. The movies The Shawshank Redemption and Good Will Hunting are my favorites, and the only two I can watch over and over again.
Let’s hear your top 9 loves.
Feel free to post here or start your own ten day ‘you’ challenge on your blog and share your blog in the comments.
Wishing you the very best,