My friend, Tami Marie, blogged the other day, and WOW, did her 10 Secrets Post, part of her Ten Day ‘You’ Challenge, ever pique my interest.
The concept – 10 ‘themes’ in 10 days.
Tami was kind enough to encourage me to post the Ten Day You Challenge on my blog as well. So…. here goes.
My 10 secrets. Oye!
Here I go….
1. The most blissful sound to me is hearing my dog Sunshine snore.
2. I read a random page from The Secret every morning.
3. I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing the miracle of healing through the skilled hands of a Reiki Master.
4. I’m afraid of getting old.
5. Whenever I hear familiar church music, I tear up.
6. I majored in public speaking in college because I feared it. I wanted to prove to myself that I could do it. I ended up loving it and graduated in the top 5% of my class.
7. My guilty pleasure is watching American Idol.
8. Most all of my accomplishments in life have been the result of someone telling me they doubted I could achieve them.
9. I believe with all of my heart that I came face to face with my guardian angel.
10. I fear crowds because I was almost crushed at a concert when I was twenty.
Any surprises there? Fellow bloggers, I challenge you to participate as well by posting your ten day challenge on your blog. I’d love to see them, so be sure to leave your url in a comment below!
Come on, let’s see your 10 Secrets!
Wishing you the very best,